WEBINAR - KEEPING YOUR WORKPLACE OPEN DURING COVID-19
Wednesday 25th November 2020.
2020 continues to be a challenging year for business as it struggles to cope with the effects of COVID-19 in the workplace. This webinar offers guidance on how to keep your business up and running and on mitigating the impacts of the Pandemic.
- Coronavirus Risk Assessments & Safe Systems of work
- Additional Site Safety Rules and COVID-19 Control measures
- Dealing with COVID-19 cases (symptomatic & confirmed) on site
LATEST NEWS: Construction: how to trade safely through Covid-19
Managing Director of Lifting, Survey and Tanker Services at GAP Hire Solutions
- 11 years working in sales and operational roles across various divisions
- 10 years based in London, recently relocated to Glasgow
- Third generation family member
Kevin Connor CMIOSH
Relationship Director Mentor Services & Senior H&S Consultant
Kevin joined the Royal Bank of Scotland Mentor Services in 2004. His current role is Relationship Director managing a team of Consultants delivering both Employment Law and Health & Safety Consultancy services. Kevin is also a practicing Senior Health and Safety Consultant and Chartered Member of Institute of Occupational Safety & Health.
CITS 2021 Conference
Due to COVID-19, the next CITS Conference has now been deferred to Autumn 2021.
The 2021 Combined Industries Theft Solutions Conference aims to highlight the on going issues of theft within the construction, industrial and agricultural sectors. The conference will feature speakers from a wide range of security companies, Police and law enforcements.